MISSION, VISION AND VALUE STATEMENTS
The Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy (OFCP) is a non-profit, charitable organization that strives to address the changing needs of people in Ontario with cerebral palsy by way of the following core activities:
- Assisting persons with cerebral palsy and their families with education, planning for the future, and accessing community services;
- Assisting persons with cerebral palsy with funding for equipment, community day programs, vacation, and recreational activities;
- Funding for housing that provides personal support services to people with cerebral palsy;
- Funding assistance for member groups that provide services, programs, and housing in all parts of Ontario;
- Supporting and funding the most advanced and highest quality cerebral palsy medical research;
- Advocating and promoting awareness, understanding, and acceptance of persons with cerebral palsy.
The Ontario Federation for Cerebral Palsy is an organization committed to supporting independence, inclusion, choice and full integration of all persons with cerebral palsy.
Values StatementCORE VALUES
To our Consumers:
To provide solutions, through service, advocacy and research, which further equal opportunity, self-sufficiency, dignity and quality of life.
To our Employees:
To create an environment that nurtures, recognizes and rewards excellence.
To demonstrate leadership through innovation and initiative.
To our Stakeholders:
To be accountable and responsible as financial stewards, quality service providers and advocates.